By popular demand, we're now offering our Cured Meats Sampler with the olives and peppers shown in the photograph. You can now try all of Spain's favorite meats, sliced and ready to eat, with anchovy stuffed olives, piquillo peppers and a jar of tangy guindilla peppers to accompany them.
Over the centuries, Spain has developed a renowned tradition of cured hams and sausages. From the paprika flavored chorizo sausage to the incredible Ibérico ham, you can sample and compare five different examples of this storied tradition.
Featured here are individual packages of the following:
- 3 oz sliced Jamón Ibérico cured ham,
- 3 oz sliced Jamón Ibérico de Bellota,
- 6 oz Jamón Serrano cured ham,
- 6 oz sliced Cantimpalo chorizo sausage,
- 6 oz sliced lomo dry-cured pork loin,
- a tin of our Peregrino anchovy stuffed olives,
- fire roasted piquillo peppers,
- a jar of tangy Basque guindilla peppers.
We recommend that you serve all of our sliced meats at room temperature to bring out their true flavor.
(We may substitute products of equal quality for those shown in photo.)