Our favorite way to entertain friends and family is with a delicious paella, full of fresh seafood, vegetables and smoky chorizo. This famous rice dish has been at the center of celebrations in Spain for centuries, prepared by farmers in the field and famous chefs alike. Add your favorite seafood, vegetables or meats to make it your own. A fun, easy and delicious way to share the flavors of Spain with friends and family. Two classic recipes are included.
La Tienda's Traditional Paella Kit includes:
1. Calasparra Rice (2.2 lbs.) - the venerable strain grown in the mountains of Murcia
2. Hand picked La Mancha Saffron (0.035 oz)
3. The celebrated pimenton de La Vera smoked paprika (2.47 oz) which adds depth to your broth
4. All natural fire roasted Piquillo peppers (7 oz) from Lodosa - scarce as they are flavorful
5. A 500ml bottle of Senorio de Vizcantar Special Selection extra virgin olive oil
6. A 15-inch traditional steel paella pan
All of the ingredients are placed within the premium quality traditional 15-inch paella pan made of steel with riveted handles. Recipes included.
(We may substitute products of equal quality for those shown in photo.)